The sixth season of Call of Duty: Warzone is about to debut, and eager players are curious to know what this season's battle pass has in store.
Like all other seasons, this battle pass offers rewards for both free and premium tiers with rewards like the .410 Shotgun, Grav Assault Rifle, or the “Panda Bite” blueprint.
So stick around as we explore everything you need and want to know about the next season of Call of Duty: Warzone kicking off tomorrow, October 7th.
Warzone Season 6 Battle Pass Price: How Much Does It Cost?
Like every season, the pass will have one hundred tiers of rewards that you can unlock by paying 1 COD Points, some of these tiers will have free rewards like two new base weapons.
If you want to get into the competition, you can also purchase the Battle Pass bundle which will grant you the same privileges as the other, but it will also include 20 level skips (25 for PlayStation) and three bonus Operator skins: Panda Bear”, “Red Panda” and “Bread Panda”. You can still continue skipping levels by paying 150 COD Points.
Tier 6 Season 0 Battle Pass: New Operator, Skins, Missions, More
As soon as you gain access to the premium side of the Season 6 Battle Pass, you will receive Tier 0 rewards which include:
- Operator – Alex Mason: The original Black Ops protagonist includes two Operator missions that will allow you to unlock his "Barren", "Canopy", "Polar" and "Maritime" skins.
- Operator Skin for Adler – Agent Zero: The "Agent Zero" Operator Skin depicts Adler's unfinished business with Stitch.
- Aquatic Watch
- 10% seasonal XP bonus
New Operator Skins for Season 6 Battle Pass
If you're not really into the Panda-themed skins you get through the Battle Pass bundle, you'll also have the option to earn other Operator skins through tiers.
In the first 20 Tiers of the Battle Pass, you will be able to redeem two new Operator Skins which are:
- "Send" Portnova Skin (Level 10)
- Sims "Admiral" skin (level 20)
Additionally, you will also unlock the “Axe Murder” finishing move at level 19 which will be available to equip via the Operator menu in Warzone or the Weapons menu in Black Ops Cold War.
New Free Base Weapons: .410 Ironside Shotgun and Grav AR
Season 6 includes two new base weapons available through Battle Pass tiers, which will be available to you whether or not you have the premium version:
- The .410 Ironhide Shotgun will be available at Tier 15
- The Grav Assault Rifle will be available at Rank 31.
- Read more: How to Unlock 410 Ironhide Shotgun in Warzone Season 6
Season 6 Battle Pass Weapon Blueprints
Just like in Season 5, we'll have twenty new Weapon Blueprints that will help you gear up with the firepower to defeat your opponents in Black Ops Cold War or Warzone.
We'll go over some of the Legendary Blueprints you can unlock through the Season 6 Battle Pass:
- “Cemetery Thorn” Legendary Sniper Rifle Blueprint (Tier 27): This weapon blueprint includes a Tiger Team Barrel for increased damage, Steady Aim Laser, Front Grip, Vandal Speed Loader, and SAS Combat Stock.
- Legendary SMG blueprint “Carnival Prize” (level 55 FREE): Outrun the competition with a drop shot stock and Bruiser grip, place them in the sight of the included optic, then hit the deck and drop them using the Dropshot Wrap
- Legendary SMG blueprint "Panda Bite" (level 85): The "Panda Bite" combines a reinforced barrel, a GRU suppressor and a battery magazine among other accessories.
Season 5 Tier 95-100 Battle Pass: Ultra Rarity Weapon Model and Operator Skin
The "Kill Shot" has a unique airborne lever wrap, elongated magazine tube, and damage-boosting barrel that will deliver those high-damaging shots, making you less worry about slow reloads and keeping your eyes on the ultimate prize: victory. .
Designed to stand out from other Operator outfits, "Aurora Borealis" can light up the lobby when equipped as Mason's Operator skin and can aid your team's tactical movement around the map.
Finally, on these last levels we will also get another legendary blueprint for the Grav base weapon that we unlocked earlier, vehicle skins like the “Harsh Angle” or the “Dazzle Wagon” and a season emblem 6 to proudly display in the lobby.
Be sure to check out our dedicated section as we'll bring you everything you need to know about each COD Warzone from news, loadout tips and more.
Image courtesy of Activision