Since Season 4, Red Gates have brought a lot of mystery to Warzone, as these portals offer players a great opportunity to find amazing loot, but also allow players to quickly traverse the map to a random location.
Finding these doors is quite easy, as they will retain the same location as in Season 4, however, with this new season, something has changed as finding high tier loot with these will require more than just going straight through them.
Warzone Season 5 Red Doors: All Locations
For starters, you'll find the locations of all of these gates in Warzone Season 5 just below, divided by zones to make it easier for you if you want to drop off at a specific location.
- Inside building R306, go up the stairs on the left. Enter the two sets of double doors and immediately turn right to find it.
- Locate the right side of building R306, go up the stairs and through the first gray door you find, then turn right and look under the stairs.
- Head to the large building near the helicopter, walk forward to the Soviet flag, turn left and it will be next to an office.
- Enter the small building near the helicopter and you'll find one in a secluded space next to some green boxes.
- Land between the large building and the separate room, enter the separate room with a "03" painted on the side, to find a red door between two windows.
- Enter the building located in Summit next to the vehicle, cross and take the first door on the right side of the room. It will be located behind the door you just opened.
- Try to land on the gates of the largest building north of the Salt Mines. Enter through the gray door, then the two double doors, walk to the end of the room on the right, and you will find a red door opposite the windows.
- In the same building connected on the other side, go up the stairs, there is a red door straight ahead.
- The building in the middle of the Salt Mines has traces sticking out of it. Follow the tracks until you reach the gray shutters and turn left, and you find a red door on the brick wall.
- Enter the building on the southwest side of the salt mines, enter through the double doors, go up the stairs and immediately turn right, and he will be next to some boxes.
- In the building on the southeast corner of the salt mines, go up the two stairs and go through the first door on the right, turn right again and go forward in a single area.
- Head to the building in the middle and enter through the window.
- Below this building, you will see some train tracks. Enter the building through the rails, head to the only door in the building and go right.
- In the factory area, head to the blue aircraft hangar near the plane. Go through the biggest door and turn right. The red door will be located on the right wall.
- Climb the stacked objects and the stairs to enter the plane parked outside the factory, walk straight until you reach the back of the plane.
- Enter the middle building towards the south side of the factory. You will see the front of a parked plane, then drop down near the wheels of the plane and look to the left. The red door will be on the left wall.
- In the same building, go up the stairs to the roof and turn right.
- Go underground through the tunnel that connects the two buildings together. Go down the stairs and turn right to reach the red door.
- Parachute down to the second floor of the southeast building. From there, open the windows on the right side of the building until you find a roof, and you'll find the door between the windows.
- Enter the stadium through the east entrance on the ground floor and go through the door on the right, then look ahead at a wall covered in graffiti.
- Instead of going through the door on the right, go up the stairs to the next floor. Go down the hallway with a blue door on the left, then enter that door to find a red door on the left side of the wall next to a whiteboard.
- Go to the south side of the stadium past the parked vehicles, run to the hanging lights and head to the left side of the room.
- On the west side of the stadium, go up the stairs. As you work your way between floors, the red door will be located just before you reach the top floor.
- Go up the stairs on the west side of the stadium and turn left. The red door faces a breakable window that takes you down the road.
- The final gate is located on the north side of the stadium. Climb several sets of stairs leading up to the building. Once you reach the last staircase, you'll find it on the right side of the wall.
Town center square
- Enter Downtown Plaza and look for the elevator shaft. Zipline to the highest point, enter the room and climb the stairs, then search the building for another set of stairs, this should take you to the 32nd floor. Go through the door, turn right and walk straight until you find a red door at the back of the room.
- Go inside Downtown Plaza and go up to the second floor, then turn left to a red door surrounded by marble.
- Head to the Small Farm Windmill, it's the northernmost building in the area. The red door is on the left side of the property
- On the west side of Small Farm, enter the building through the window on the right side, where you will see the door opposite the bed.
- Search the southernmost building of the small farm, where you'll find a yellow tractor just outside the area. Walk past the tractor and into the building on the left, and the red door will be on the same wall as the building.
- Open the door of this same building on the small farm, go up the stairs and turn right, and look next to the window.
Warzone Season 5 Red Doors: Secret Rooms and Destinations
Once you find one of these red doors, all you have to do is interact with them and they will open, showing a bright room where up to four players can enter before it does not close. However, different from those in Season 4, the Red Doors in Season 5 will transport you to a new secret room with four other doors.
You'll have 30 seconds to choose one of these doors, but only one of them will lead you to high-level loot, while the others will be traps that redeploy you skyward.
To choose the right one, we recommend that you use your headphones because you must listen carefully to the sounds coming from behind doors. Three of the doors will still have the same deep sounds, and the right will have something that makes them stand out, like a school bell, an alarm clock, or even a character's voice.
After reaching one of the right red doors, you'll be sent to one of 12 different locations loaded with powerful weapons, specialty tokens, and more. These locations will be random each time you enter them, meaning if you enter the same door in another game, it will send you to another location.
These doors will also become the focal point of a new event that involves a series of numbers you'll find as you pass through them, so look closely at any of them to prepare for future events.
Read more: Best weapons in Warzone Season 5: The strongest and most broken weapons
Want to know more about Warzone Season 5? Then check out our dedicated Call of Duty section, featuring guides, best loadouts, weapon tier lists and lots more.