Genshin Impact 2.1 beta released and gave us a preview of the content of the next major update. The test version brought a ton of new features to the game, including new characters, areas, weapons, and more.
Characters that will make their way to Genshin Impact in the future are Raiden Shogun, Kujou Sara, and Sangonomiya Kokomi. In this article, we will discuss the details of Raiden Shogun i.e. Baal including his release date, skills, weapons, leaks, and more.
Genshin Impact is a five-star Electro Polearm character, and as the undisputed Supreme Ruler of Inazuma, the Almighty Narukami Ogosho has promised the people of Inazuma an unchanging eternity to last through the ages.
Genshin Impact: Baal (Raiden Shogun) Date de sortie
According to the leaks, Baal i.e. Raiden Shogun will be released on September 1; However, an official announcement has yet to be made by miHoYo. The character was first spotted in the Genshin Impact 2.0 update trailer "The Immutable God and Eternal Euthymia" with his samurai sword.▶ »
Baal: Raiden Shogun attack and skills
Here are the details of Raiden Shogun's Normal Attack, Elemental Skill, and Elemental Burst.
Performs up to 5 consecutive spear thrusts.
Consumes a certain amount of stamina to perform an upward slash.
Dive through the air to smash the ground below, damaging opponents along the way and inflicting AoE DMG on impact.
The Raiden Shogun unveils a fragment of his Euthymia, inflicting Electro DMG on nearby opponents and granting nearby party members the Eye of Stormy Judgment.
Eye of Stormy Judgment: When characters with this buff attack and hit opponents, the eye will unleash a coordinated attack, inflicting AoE Electro DMG at the opponent's position. The Eyeil can launch a coordinated attack every 0,9s per group.
Gathering countless truths and countless wishes, the Raiden Shogun releases the Musou no Hitotachi and dispenses AoE Electro DMG, using Musou Isshin in battle for a duration afterward. The DMG inflicted by Musou no Hitotachi and Musou Isshin's attacks are based on the number of stacks of Shogan Byakugen no Rin's Resolve consumed when this skill is used.
Musou Isshin: While in this state, the Raiden Shogun will use his Tachi in combat, while his normal, charged, and dipping attacks will be imbued with Electro DMG, which cannot be negated. When such attacks hit opponents, it will regenerate energy for all nearby groups.
members. Energy can be restored this way once every Is, and this effect can be triggered 5 times during the duration of this skill.
While in this state, the Raiden Shogun's resistance to interrupt is increased and he is immune to Electro Charged Reaction DMGs.
Shogan Byakugen no Rin: When nearby party members use their elemental bursts, the Raiden Shogun will stack resolve based on how much energy they consume. The maximum number of Resolve stacks is 60.
Arms of Baal (Raiden Shogun)
In Archon Quest for 2.0 update, The Immovable God And The Eternal Euthymia, Baal was seen wielding a polearm while battling the Traveler. On top of that, according to speculation based on the Genshin Impact 2.0 trailer, his elemental shard will give him a sword as a weapon.
Baal, the constellations of Raiden Shogun
We have listed here the different constellation levels of Baal (Raiden Shogun):
- Constellation Lv. 1 – Threatening inscription: Shogan Byakugen no Rain will gather Resolve even faster. When Electro characters use their elemental bursts, Resolve gained is increased by 80%. When characters of other elemental types use their elemental bursts, the resolve gained is increased by 20%.
- Constellation Lv. 2 – Pledge of ownership: When the Musou Isshin state applied by Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu expires, all nearby party members (except Raiden Shogun) gain 30% bonus ATK for 10s.
- Constellation Lv. 3 – Bygone Shinkage: Increases secret art level: Musuo Shinsetsu by 3. Maximum enhancement level is 15.
- Constellation Lv. 4 – Steel Breaker: In the Musou Isshin state applied by Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu, Raiden Shogun's attacks ignore 60% of opponents' DEF.
- Constellation Lvl 5 – The Descent of the Shogun : Increases level of Transcendence: Malefic Light by 3. Maximum enhancement level is 15.
- Constellation Lv. 6 – Wish: In the Musou Isshin state applied by Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu, the Raiden Shogun's normal, charged, and dipping attacks will reduce the Elemental Burst CD of all nearby party members (but not including the Raiden Shogun herself) by 1 when hitting opponents. This effect can trigger once every 1s and can trigger a total of 5 times for the duration of the condition.
We will update the article with more information as it becomes available.
In the meantime, don't forget to join our community of Travelers on our Genshin Impact Twitter account, where you'll find tips, tricks, guides and more.