chivalry 2, the sequel to one of gamers' most popular games, is officially released this Tuesday, June 8 on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
In order to allow players to enjoy the game as soon as the servers open, the different platforms allow you to pre-download the title.
- Chivalry 2 release time, when is the game coming out?
How to preload Chivalry 2 on PC?
On PC, if you have pre-ordered the game, you will be able to pre-load the title from Tuesday, June 8 at 16:30 p.m.. If you want to know how to start loading when preloading is available here is what you need to do:
- Launch the Epic Games Launcher
- Then click on “Library”
- Now click on “Chivalry 2”
- Then accept to install the game
As a reminder, the game is a one-year temporary exclusivity on Epic Games then it will be available on the other platforms that are Steam and GOG.
How to preload Chivalry 2 on PS4 and PS5?
For those who pre-ordered the game in digital version on PS4 and PS5, here is the procedure to follow to preload the game.
- Go to your game library
- Then click on Chivalry 2
- Now click on "Download" to start the preload
Preloading is normally available from this Monday, June 7 on PS4 and PS5.
Comment précharger Chivalry 2 sur Xbox One et Xbox Series X/S ?
For those who pre-ordered the game in digital version on Xbox One and Series X/S, here is the procedure to follow to preload the game.
- Go to “My games and applications”
- Then select "Games"
- Now search for Chivalry 2 then click on the game as soon as you find it
- Now click on A to start the game installation
Preloading is normally available since Monday, June 7 on Xbox One and Series X/S.