Now that Chapter 3 is underway, there's so much to explore with tons of new content now available in-game. Like any other season, Chapter 3's inaugural campaign features a unique battle pass filled with exclusive rewards .
Week 3 is live now and features a ton of new quests for players to complete, unlocking massive amounts of XP. Here are all the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 3 challenges.
Week 3 Challenges – Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 3 is now live and features a new set of challenges for players to complete. These challenges are crucial for leveling up your battle pass, as they unlock large sums of XP at once.
In addition to earning XP for the battle pass, Fortnite challenges often involve interacting with one or more of the game's new features. Running in a sort of incentivized tutorial for players to learn how they work.
Here is a list of all the new challenges available now to complete in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 3.
Fortnite Week 3 Challenges – Chapter 3 Season 1
- Search coolers (0/5)
- Glide continuously for 25 meters (0/1)
- Bounce off Spider-Man's bouncers five times without touching the ground (0/1)
- Talk to Guaco, Bunker Jonesy, and Team Leader Cuddle (0/3)
- Collect items stored in a tent (0/2)
- Damage your opponents at Rocky Reels or Condo Canyon
- Visit seven different outposts in a single match (0/2)
- Hit weak spots while harvesting (0/100)
- Get kills with Assault Rifles (0/10)
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 1 Challenges will remain available to complete throughout the Season, until the start of Season 2, when they will be replaced.
- Read more: Fortnite Mending Machine feature keeps downed players alive
Be sure to check out our dedicated Fortnite page for all about the popular battle royale as Chapter 3 rolls on. We'll keep you updated on the latest challenges, cosmetics, and more.
Image courtesy of Epic Games.