If you want to know what it takes to play Apex Legends Mobile, in this small guide you will see the minimum requirements for PCs, such as the set of specifications that we recommend in order for your computer to run the game without problems. Having a powerful PC is a priority. In a planet where everything has been digitized, it is essential to have your computer up to date with the best components, so as not to miss out on anything. However, we can be limited by our abilities or any kind of thing. For this reason, we are going to show you the minimum requirements that your PC must meet in order to play Apex Legends, without any inconvenience.
What do you need to play Apex Legends
- First of all, a sixty-four bit Windows 3 is one thing you must achieve. So, an Intel i3,8 of 2Ghz, or an AMD of XNUMX. We invite you to AMD, as it is a brand with sublime quality.
- Regarding the RAM memory, with XNUMX GB it is enough. As they are the minimum requirements, your game is going to be somewhat limited by having to close any kind of process in the background, but at least you will be able to play smoothly.
- A medium quality graphics would be fine, but it is essential that you have 1 GB of RAM. The hard drive, on the other hand, must have at least two GB free. If you don't want your computer to be empty after downloading then we invite you to have at least fifty.
- Finally, the requirements that we invite you to have a more open gaming experience are roughly similar. Add a little more RAM and go up to eight GB, and get a processor that has a little more capacity.
- The same with the graphics card. With what we have mentioned to you, it would be enough, but an Nvidia GeForce GTX 9, or an AMD Radeon RXNUMX XNUMX could work much better.