Are you worried about Coin Master data usage? You must estimate the time you spend playing the game or keeping the application active. Very often the app is running in the background and thus also consumes your data. This is that if you do not close the application, it continues to consume the data.
The truth is that each and every one of the games have a high data consumption, and always and in all circumstances it depends on the time you dedicate to it, and Coin Master is not the caveat.
OUTSTANDING: Discover How to Hack Coin Masterthe click on the button.
How many is the data usage Coin Master
This type of application consumes a lot of data, so the most convenient thing is to connect to a WiFi network. This is so that mobile signal coverage does not affect game performance.
To give you an idea of how much Coin Master data usage is, the average is about 300KB per game more or less. However, certain essential aspects must be taken into account.
Play Coin Master from Android device
To view Coin Master data usage from an Android device, all you need to do is:
- Go to the configuration section, there press the option Adjust your device
- Look for the Data Usage option. There you will be able to see the graph, which shows the amount of data you have consumed daily. In addition to this you will be able to see a list of applications with an internet connection and the amount of data consumed in general
- Select the Coin Master application, and there you will see the amount of data you are using, and the time you dedicate to the application. In the same way, your device will show you certain options so that you can regulate the amount of data, limiting the application so that it only works when connected to WiFi
Play Coin Master from iOS devices
If you want to know how Coin Master data usage is from an iOS device, you should follow these instructions:
- Go to the settings menu and look for the mobile data option. You will be able to see the list of installed applications that use your data. Right in front of each of the applications, you will be able to see the MB that each one consumes
- In this adjustment section, you will be able to see a kind of switch that is practically always and in all circumstances green. Each application that has the green switch is due to the fact that they have an internet connection using your data
- Turn off the switch. Thus, you avoid the use of Coin Master data, since it will only work connected to a WiFi network