Long awaited by hack'n'slash enthusiasts and Blizzard fans, Diablo 2: Resurrected come. Players will thus be able to rediscover the different builds.
Here's how to build and play the build Lightning/ Witch's Lightning, one of the best builds in the game.
- Diablo 2 Resurrected Witch leveling guide, how to pex quickly?
Talent and skill tree of the Lightning Witch build on Diablo 2: Resurrected
- Put a point in the following skills: Ice Armor, Static Field, Telekinesis, Heat, Thunderstorm.
- Level up to level 20 the following skills (in order): Lightning, Lightning Mastery, Serial Lightning, Lightning Bolts, Heat (5 points).
Equipment, stats, and charms for the Witch's Lightning build
Just put the dexterity and strength needed to equip your weapons and armor. Everything else goes Vitality.
Here is the list of required equipment. This list contains BiS gear but if you find gear that gives similar stats you can equip it. Maxroll offers comprehensive lists.
|Head||Griffin's Eye (unique)||Hands||Chance keepers (unique)|
|Torso||Enigma (Jah Ith Ber)||boots||Scramblers (unique)|
|Belt||Spider Link (unique)|
|Weapons (set 1 and 2)
|Mass 1||Heretic (Ko Vex Pul Thul)||Crystal Sword 2||Scar (Amn Ral Mal Is Ohm)|
|Shield 1||Mind (Tal Thul Ort Amn)||Shield 2||Mind (Tal Thul Ort Amn)|
|Amulet||Mara's Kaleidoscope (unique)||Ring 1 and 2||The Stone of Jordan (unique)|
|Charm||Fortune of Gheed (unique)||Charm||Hellfire Torch (unique)|
Supplement charms with luck, balance, and vitality charms increasing lightning skills.
|Mercenary (Act 2)
|Poor||Infinite (Ber Mal Ber Ist)||Head||Andariel's Face (unique)|
|Torso||Fortitude (The Sun Dol Lo)|
Tips for the Witch's Lightning build
The skills you will actively use in this build are:
- Lightning : This spell is your first damage tool. Lure monsters with it and clear out shrunken packs and bosses.
- Serial lightning: This spell allows you to quickly kill large groups of enemies.
- Static field : Rarer use spell. If there are many monsters in the same place, use this spell before the first two.
- Teleportation : You should get this spell through your torso but you can invest a front point into it in the tree. Main mobility spell.
- Ice Armor and Storm: Buffs to maintain throughout your runs.
In addition to the skills that your talent tree gives you, the equipment offered above gives you a few additional skills. Use your second weapon, Cicatrice, to cast scream spells, making you stronger before you run. Enigma gives you access to the Teleportation without having to invest any points in it.
- Diablo 2 Resurrected leveling guide, how to quickly pex level 99?
Use Telekinesis to interact with all objects (including portals) remotely. This will greatly increase your mobility.