Although you can usually download Fortnite from the Epic Games store, on Nintendo Switch you have to follow a different method. Without further ado, let's dive straight into the steps to install Fortnite on Nintendo Switch.
How to Download Fortnite on Switch
Just like on other platforms, Fortnite is available for free on Nintendo Switch and you can get it from the eShop.
- Turn on your Nintendo Switch and sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Tap the eShop icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Search Fortnite in the search bar and the game will appear.
- Tap on it and hit the “Free Download” button.
- Hit the "Free Download" button again and the game will start downloading.
- Once it is installed, link your Nintendo and Epic Games account which you can log in to play Fortnite.
You can link the two accounts by logging into your Epic Games account settings in the browser. Next, you need to go to the Connected Accounts section, where you can find the option to connect your Nintendo Switch account.
- Also Read: Where To Collect Seismometer Readings In Fortnite
Don't forget to check our dedicated Fortnite section for the latest news, updates, guides, leaks and more.
Image courtesy of Epic Games.