Clash Royale is one of the most innovative games for video consoles for mobile devices today. This is due to its multiplayer and strategy mechanism where you will have to face opponents who will try at all costs to destroy your towers, while you must try to destroy your opponent's and protect your towers.
Note that Clash Royale is a strategy game where the person who uses their cards in the best way and who knows each and every one of the card or event tricks will win. Luckily, it's a game that we can play with our friends or people all over the world or in different areas.
many people want to know how to change zone in clash royale. This may be due to the fact that they want to get a higher number of gems or because they want to be able to apply other codes for certain rewards through the use of VPN'S that assist in altering the IP address. If you want to know more, keep reading!
OUTSTANDING: Discover Hacks for Clash Royalethe
How to change zone in clash royale
So you can change zone in clash royale You will not only have to use a VPN, since you will also have to make certain changes that we are going to briefly comment on below:
- To start, you need to start the game.
- Once inside, on the home screen we should be able to see an icon with 3 bars that is usually where the settings or configurations menu.
- Once there, we will enter the settings and press "help and support".
- In a new window that should open we will find an alternative that says "Bug report" o "Feedback".
- In the new menu that should open, choose an alternative that says "Other Feedback" o "New feedback".
- Then, we will write a message detailing which country we have moved to (which will have to be the country we use in the VPN) and explaining that you need to change the country.
- In an average of two or seventy-two hours you should have an answer from Supercell.
Change zone in Clash Royale It may seem like something simple, but if you do not do it in the right way, this could bring you many inconveniences over time, because you could try bugs, or certain rewards or things you have achieved, such as victories, for putting a example, so we suggest you do not do this practice very often.