Genshin Impact 2.0, The Immovable God, and Eternal Euthymia update will be released on July 21 and will add new characters Ayaka, Yoimia, and Sayu to Inazuma. On top of that, brand new weapons, artifacts, quests, events, and more will be coming to the game.
Among all the upcoming features of Genshin Impact, players are most excited about the upcoming cross-save feature for PlayStation Network and miHoYo accounts which will allow players to share their progress as well as game data between the two accounts.
Previously, this option was only available for PC and mobile devices, but now it will be available for both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. If you also want to enable cross-save for your PlayStation, you can do so by linking the PSN and miHoYo accounts.
Genshin Impact Cross-Save Feature Requirements
Before enabling cross-save in Genshin Impact on PlayStation, your account must meet one of the following requirements; otherwise, he will not be able to use this feature:
- Your PSN account was not used to log into Genshin Impact. In this case, an email address used to register a miHoYo account can be linked to the account for PSN.
- The email address was not used to register a miHoYo account, and thus a PSN account that was used to log into Genshin Impact can be linked to this email address. At the same time, this email address will be used to register a miHoYo account.
Genshin Impact Cross-Save: How to link PSN and miHoYo account
If your PSN account was not used to log in Genshin Impact, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Genshin Impact on PlayStation using your PSN account.
- You will get on-screen instructions to link your email address to your miHoYo account.
- Accept the Terms of Service, and your progress and data from your PC, Android or iOS device will be shared on PlayStation.
- Read more: Genshin Impact Redeem Codes (July 2021) – Get Primogems, Mora, and more for free
However, if your account follows the second eligibility case, you can enable crossplay by following these steps:
- Open Genshin Impact on PlayStation and sign in with your PSN account.
- Go to Settings > Account > User Center > Link Account and link your account to an email address not associated with a miHoYo account.
- Once successfully linked, your progress and data will be shared across all the devices you use to play Genshin Impact.
Note: You cannot enable cross-save on PlayStation if your PSN and miHoYo accounts are on different servers.
Don't forget to follow our dedicated Genshin Impact feature packed with guides, updates, news and more.