The Genshin Impact 2.0 update will be released on July 21, and according to the patch notes, it will add three new characters, seven weapons, the Inazuma area, and more. The update is called "The Immutable God and Eternal Euthymia", and players will be able to enjoy all the upcoming features of the game after updating it to the latest version.
However, just like previous updates, miHoYo will release Genshin Impact 2.0 pre-installation feature for PC and mobile devices, through which players can enjoy some of the upcoming content before the update is released. .
Genshin Impact 2.0 pre-installation feature release date and time
The Genshin Impact 2.0 update will be available for pre-installation for all PC, iOS and Android users from July 19 at 11:00 (UTC +8). The pre-installation will be available for all players; However, even if you download the pre-installation patch in advance, you will still need to update the game on July 21.
How to pre-install Genshin Impact 2.0 update
Before starting the Genshin Impact 2.0 pre-installation process, keep in mind that mobile gamers will not be able to play the game until the update is installed. Thus, travelers are advised to complete any areas or other challenges they wish to complete first, and on the other side, PC players are free to play the game while the pre-installation is in progress. execution.
Android and iOS
- Open Genshin Impact on your device and sign in with your account if not.
- Now go to Paimon menu > Settings > Other > In-game pre-installation resource package.
- Click the "Pre-install Now" button to start the Genshin Impact 2.0 update pre-installation.
- Start Genshin Impact on your device and log in with your account.
- Now, before hitting the “Tap to Start” button, click on the “Pre-Install Resource Package” icon present at the lower left corner of the screen.
Read more: Genshin Impact Kamisato Ayaka guide: weapons, artifacts, talents, tips and more
- Open the Genshin Impact launcher and update it once the pre-installation feature is available.
- After that, the pre-install option of the "Pre-install game" button will appear to the left of the "Launch" button.
- Click on it to download the latest game resources.
For more tips, tricks and guides, don't forget to join our Travelers community on our Compte Twitter Genshin Impact.