Here's everything you need to know about COD Mobile's Return to Alcatraz event, along with all the missions and rewards you can acquire.
COD Mobile Back to Alcatraz Mission List
The Return to Alcatraz event is now live in COD Mobile Season 1. It ends on January 27. So players have about a week to complete missions and earn rewards.
Completing each of the COD Mobile Return to Alcatraz event missions will earn players points. Check out the full list of missions, along with the points you can earn below.
Please note: All of these missions need to be completed in Alcatraz battle royale matches.
- Play two (2) Alcatraz battle royale matches – 10 points.
- Place in the top 55 – 10 points.
- Kill eight (8) enemies – 10 points.
- Slide 350 meters – 10 points.
- Shoot 1 bullets – 000 points.
- Use class tokens five (5) times – 10 points.
- Walk 2 meters – 500 points.
- Kill 15 enemies – 20 points.
- Collect 3 Airdrops – 20 points.
- Play three (3) Alcatraz battle royale matches – 20 points.
You are not required to complete the missions of this Battle Royale event in COD Mobile Season 1 2022 in any specific order.
All Rewards Return to Alcatraz
As players complete the missions listed in the previous section, they will unlock shiny rewards.
More rewards unlock as players earn points. Check out the Return to Alcatraz event rewards in COD Mobile below.
- 150 Credits at 60 points.
- 5 Weapon XP cards at 70 points.
- Motorcycle – Hazy Light at 80 points.
- BK57 – Plan Hazy Light à 100 points.
- Parachute – Cityscape at 120 points.
Remember, you only have until January 27, 2022 to complete all of the Return to Alcatraz event missions and claim these shiny rewards.
- Read more: COD Mobile Battle Pass Subscription: How to Get, Price and Contents
Image courtesy of Activision.