As in Diablo 3 the players of Diablo 2: Resurrected have the option of choosing a companion to help them on their adventures. bearing the name of mercenaries (or merc) these are different in each of the acts and therefore have very different characteristics.
Generally these are the Paladins, the mercenaries of act 2, which are preferred in Diablo 2: Resurrected.
- Diablo 2 Resurrected leveling guide, how to quickly pex level 99?
Who is the best mercenary in Diablo 2: Resurrected?
As players adventure through the Acts of Diablo 2: Resurrected, they will encounter various mercenaries. It will then be possible to hire one and equip it so that it accompanies the player in his progress. Find below the list of mercenaries of the acts of Diablo 2: Resurrected.
- Act 1: Les rogues can equip a bow and fire arrows of fire or frost. It is possible to get one for free by killing the Blood Raven. They are found via Kashya in the camp of the rogues.
- Act 2: Les Paladins are equipped with two-handed weapons and have auras that give a variety of bonuses. They are found at Lut Gohlein in Greiz.
- Act 3: Les Wizards can cast fire, frost, and lightning spells. They rarely attack in melee. They are near Aeshera à Kurast.
- Act 4: There are no mercenaries in this act of Diablo 2.
- Act 5: Les Barbarians are equipped with a one-handed weapon and can have runewords besides their ability to stun and survivability. They are found at Harrogath near Qual-Kehk.
These are the Paladins of act 2 with the aura of Sacred Immobilization who will be preferred for most Diablo 2: Resurrected classes and builds. Their auras are particularly useful. The Barbarians of Act 5 are also an interesting alternative.
It is also important to remember thatit is possible to equip mercenaries with items. Their equipment is therefore not to be neglected.